What does Staffordshire Hypnobirthing offer?
Staffordshire Hypnobirthing teaches the KgHypnobirthing method. This comprises of 4 sessions. A total of around 10-12 hours of education.
Each booking includes the following:
- Parents information folder to accompany each session. This is full of information you will have learnt in the sessions along with lots of useful information, links and reading.
- The hypnobirthing book by Katherine Graves. This accompanies the course beautifully, and is a wonderful evening read for women on the course.
- Free MP3 relaxations. These relaxations will be ones you have learnt in the sessions and have a real impact when listened to whilst falling asleep at night or when a period of relaxation is necessary.
- Contact with midwife and hypnobirthing instructor Sarah throughout your pregnancy, birth and for 1 month post birth. This is purely in an educational capacity not physical care giving.
- Women are entitled to have their birth partners present for all sessions. If this may consist of more than 2 people prior arrangement may be necessary. (Unfortunately restrictions are in place due to Covid 19 for the group sessions and I ask that just one birth partner attends).
- Women who book the group courses at Keele Village Hall have all refreshments included in their booking. Dietary requirements will be required at time of booking.
1-1 bookings in your home
This booking is suitable for someone who would prefer to learn all about hypnobirthing from the comfort of their own home. This option is particularly useful for women who already have children and childcare may be a struggle.
Staffordshire hypnobirthing will organise with yourself to deliver the course over 4 separate sessions or two longer sessions at a time most convenient for you.
There is no fuel surcharge within 20miles.
The price of this booking is £300.
Group sessions- held over one weekend per month
This booking is suitable for expectant parents who wish to meet other likeminded expectant parents.
Currently restrictions are in place due to COVID -19- please message direct for more information on how the classes are COVID safe.
Held over 1 weekend, therefore ideal if booking later in pregnancy as whole course delivered in just 2 days.
All refreshments are provided with this booking.
Price of this booking is £250.
GROUP SESSIONS NOT RUNNING UNTIL NEW YEAR 2023- sorry for any inconvenience
Zoom 1-1 booking
Private sessions, held via zoom. This booking is useful in the current climate due to Covid-19. Delivered at a time most convenient for you. Parents Folder, MP3’s and hypnobirthing book sent to your home ready for the course. Further Zoom session closer to due date can be arranged to talk through birth preferences/plan.
Price of this booking £175
If Hypnobirthing course AND 4th Trimester course is required, this can be added on for just £25.
Group Zoom sessions
This booking is for women who wish to meet other expectant parents but not in the group setting due to covid 19. Also sometimes clients like to join with other expectant friends and family members. For each extra paying person after two, £10 will be deducted from everyone’s invoice. For example 3 people is £90 each, 4 people is £80 each etc.
This is held approximately once a week, for 4 weeks at a time to suit all participants.
This booking is £100 per expectant woman.
If 4th trimester course is also required this can be added to end of course for £25 per paying person.
The 4th Trimester- 1-1 via zoom
This course is currently held on a 1-1 basis via zoom.
This is for women wishing to move on to after birth and focus on caring for their baby. For more information on what exactly is included in our 4th trimester course please get in touch.
This booking is £50.
For women booking the hypnobirthing course AND the 4th trimester course a discount of £25 is applied and the total cost is £200 for the both.
Free Taster sessions
Sceptical? Still unsure? Then why not book on one of our free taster sessions via zoom. There is absolutely no obligation to book a course following. Takes approx 1 hour from the comfort of your own home, delivered via small presentation, which opportunity to chat and ask questions.
Cannot see what you are looking for? Please get in touch to see if we can provide a bespoke package for you.
2hr birth preferences session. Discuss everything labour and birth with a qualified midwife. Have all questions answered and make informed choices about your birth. PRICE £25 – course delivered via zoom
1hr positions in labour session. Discuss the importance of moving in labour and learn ways to make sure baby is in the optimum position before birth and how to shorten labour and the pushing phase. PRICE £15
1hr reducing perineal trauma session. Discuss what we can do prior to labour to reduce perineal trauma and what positions and breathing techniques can further improve your chances of no trauma. PRICE £15
1hr planning a homebirth session. Discuss what will give you the best chance of a successful homebirth. Such as choosing your birth space, utilising your home and how to help yourself in labour. £15
1hr Elective Caesarean Section session. Discussion on what will happen. Who will be present and how to achieve the birthing experience you dream of in a different setting. PRICE £15